#323. Independent sound art, radiophonic projects and other audio non-visual misunderstandings and findings. Soundworks by Fari Bradley, Osvaldo Cibils, Roland Kuit and The Caretaker.
1. Fari Bradley – Soundscape.
2. Osvaldo Cibils – Soundart con disco con cassette con software.
3. Roland Kuit – The PARIS Installation.
4. Osvaldo Cibils – Soundart con disco con cassette con software.
5. Fari Bradley – Soundscape.
6. The Caretaker’s An Empty Bliss Beyond This World. (excerpt)
1 + 5. Fari Bradley Soundscape originally for Soundart Radio Devon 2nd Show.
3. The Paris installation Roland Kuit.
Sonic art and environmentals. In search of new forms in listening Kuit started to create synthetic sonic environments in the ’90’s. The results were sonic installations exhibited in art galleries followed by publications in art magazines as l’Orbe and Avenue Magazine, Sound On Sound Magazine and WIRED. To free these sonic concepts from the traditional speaker boxes, Kuit began the transition of his sounds into installations. Roland Kuit 1996-Synthesizer, field recordings, flute computer Steffie Butrich- Voice art Hans Witteman-Bass clarinet Claudia Rajlich-Voice.
2 + 4. Soundart con disco con cassette con software by Osvaldo Cibils. [proyecto soundart].
– Disco Poesía y Drama de Lorca. - Cassette Recorder – Aiwa Tp-vs615 Casssette Voice Activated 2 Speed Mini Tape Recorder. - Software Sonic Foundry ACID version 1..0a (Build 63) 1997/1998.