With Diamanda Dramm who brings her own music selection.
Diamanda La Berge Dramm (1991) grew up in Amsterdam between key figures of the musical worlds of classical, modern and improvisation. Her playing style and programmes are characterized by a combination of all three. At age 16 Diamanda went to Boston to study at the New England Conservatory as a pupil of James Buswell, where she received the John Cage Award in 2013 for her contribution to contemporary music. Three years ago she moved back to the Netherlands to study with Vera Beths at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. Diamanda is a part of Splendor Amsterdam, a collective of fifty top musicians who manage their own workplace and stage. She received the Kersjesprijs in the Concertgebouw on 8 December 2015.
- Charles Ives, Violin sonata no 5
- ICP-orchestra, a close encounter with Charles’s country band
- Joe en Matt Maneri, Race you home
- Joe en Matt Maneri, From Loosened Soil
- Kalmanovitch/Coleman/Reichman, I’ll be seeing you
- Anthony Coleman, Frog-I-More
- Bob Wills &Texas Playboys, Miss Molly
- Bob Wills &Texas Playboys, Stay all night
Recording: Michiel van GarlingProducer and presenter: