Early music played on authentic organs, compiled by Hans Beek.
In the 92nd episode of Organ Work we take you along to the Schnitger Meets festival that took place in Groningen in the summer of 2019.
In the small town of Noordwolde, Theo Jellema played a complete Bach programme on the recently restored organ.
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
1. Preludium fuga in c, BWV 562
2. Komm heiliger Geist, BWV 652
3. Nun danket alle Gott, BWV 657
4. An Wasserflussen Babylon, BWV 562
5. 4 duetten, BWV 802-805
6. Allein Gott in der Höh, BWV 663
7. Jesus Christus unser Heiland, BWV 665
Theo Jellema, organ Noordwolde
Photo on top: Theo Jellema (photographer: Linus Harms)
Photo right: detail of organ in Noordwolde