In this episode of Black & White Radio, Nico de Rooij voyages with Oxford-based keyboard player/pianist and producer Sebastian Reynolds, who traverses new classical composition, retro futurist production, sampling dystopian literature and Buddhist Eschatology.
Following his formative years leading cult musical ensembles Keyboard Choir and Braindead Collective, Sebastian has more latterly made a name for himself with the modern classical trio Solo Collective – in which he performs with German chamber musicians Alex Stolze and Anne Müller (Erased Tapes) – and the Thai/Anglo dance and music show Mahajanaka Dance Drama, that he scored and produced.
01. 0:15 The Universe Remembers – Sebastian Reynolds .
02. 3:20 The Snowman – Howard Blake .
03. 5:25 Peace begins at home – Sea & Air .
04. 6:45 Peace begins at Home (remix) – Sebastian Reynolds.
05. 7:55 Kid A – Radiohead.
06. 8:50 Tierkreis- cancer – Stockhausen.
07. 12:15 La Fabbrica Illuminata – Luigi Nono.
08. 13:45 The illuminated Factory (the Aviary) – Sebastian Reynolds.