The Last Century
Music by 20th-century composers: The guitar in the 20th century, part IV.
A monthly series featuring guitar music from the previous century. Today we focus on guitar pieces by two French-speaking composers: Frank Martin and Jacques Hétu.
– Frank Martin. Quatre pièces breves. Harald Stampa, guitar.
– Martin. Drey Minnelieder. Barbara Vigfusson, soprano. Miriam Terragni, flute. Harald Stampa, guitar.
– Jacques Hétu [featured image]. Concerto for guitar and strings. François Fowler, guitar. Orchestra led by Alexander Jimenez.
– Hétu. Suite for guitar. Jerôme Ducharme, guitar.
– Martin. Quant n’ont assez fait do-do. Tino Brütsch, tenor. Harald Stampa, guitar. Gregor Loepfe, piano.