Master pianist Geoffrey Madge and Concertzender’s Louis Thörig share views on remarkable musicians past and present.
Episode 155: Geza Anda
1. Leo Delibes / arrangement by Ernst von Dohnányi – Valse Lente from the ballet Coppelia, recording from 1954
2. Robert Schumann – Symphonic Etudes opus 13,
recording from the German radio from 1953.
3. Robert Schumann – Romance in F sharp, opus 28 no. 2.
4. Frédéric Chopin – Selection of etudes from opus 10 en opus 25.
5. Franz Liszt / arrangement by Ferruccio Busoni – Un Sospiro and La Campanella
Geza Anda, pianoProduced & presented by: