Women composers: classical, jazz and contemporary. Producer and host: Patricia Werner Leanse.
1. Johanna Kinkel (Germany, 1810-1858). Gegenwart (1830), art song.
2. Priaulx Rainier (South Africa, 1903-1986) [pictured]. String Quartet 1939.
3. Lise Morrison (South Africa/NL, 1988). Ninety-Five (2017), for flute, clarinet, violin, violoncello, organ, harmonium, percussion.
4. Lam Lai (Hong Kong, 1983). Orviilot (2017), Installation performance for flute, clarinet, violin, viola, cello, double bass and solo piano.
5. Olga Neuwirth (Austria, 1968). Fragment from the opera ‘Lost Highway’ (2003).Produced & presented by: