Female composers: classical, jazz, contemporary – picked and presented by Patricia Werner Leanse.
Works by Chinese composer Chen Yi (born 1953).
Chen Yi (China, 1953).
1. Song of the Weaving Maid and Cowherd (1996).
2. Romance (1998), for 2 violins and string orchestra:
a. Romance of Hsiao & Ch’in. b. Dance.
3. Monologe (1999), for voice and piano.
4. Percussion Concerto (1999):
a. The Night Deepens. b. Prelude to the Water Tune. c. Speedy Wind.
5. Ji-Dong Nuo (2007), for solo piano.
6. Spring Dreams (1999), for mixed choir.
7. Night Thoughts (2004), for flute, cello and piano.
Produced & presented by: