Composer of the Month
Composer of the month of February 2018 with de Concertzender is Arnold Schönberg.
All works belong to Arnold Schönberg.
1. First part of the Nulde string quartet in D
2. Fourth part of the First string quartet
Juilliard string quartet
3. From: three piano pieces op. 11: no. 1
Paul Jacobs, piano
4. Second and third of the Five pieces for orchestra opus 16
BBC Symphony Orchestra conducted by Pierre Boulez
5. Part 5 and 6 from the Suite for piano, op. 25
Charles Rosen, piano
6. Dance around the Golden calf from the opera Moses and Aron
Choir and orchestra of the North-German broadcast company conducted by Hans Rosbaud
7. Final (3rd part) of the String trio,
Members of the Schönberg quartet
8. Psalm 130 for mixed choir, op. 50 B
BBC Singers conducted by Pierre Boulez.