The many faces of North American music.
- Harry Partch: Windsong (for Harmonic Canon II, Kithara II, Adapted Viola, Surrogate Kithara, Chromelodeon, Boo, Diamond Marimba, Cloud-Chamber Bowls, Spoils of War, Bass Marimba). All instruments played by Harry Partch
- Edgard Varèse: Ionisation. ASKO Ensemble conducted by Ricardo Chailly
- Johanna Beyer: Three movements for percussion. The Hague Percussion
- John Cage. First Construction (in metal) for percussion. Quatuor Hêlios (Isabelle Berteletti, Jean-Christophe Feldhandler, Florent Haladjian, Lê Quan Ninh)
- John Cage: Bacchanale, for prepared piano. Philipp Vandré, prepared piano