The Cairo .The music of Ahmed Adaweyah revisited.
We’ll listen in this extra episode to more of Egyptian folk singer Ahmed Adaweyah , a musical ( and social) phenomenon of 1970s and 80s and Cairo’s nightclubs and cassette tapes. for more information and about this music, please see previous 2-part series devoted to this music. Much of the music comes from own cassette tape collection, usually from the Sout El-Hob label.
Part 1 here
Part 2 here
“wallah we le’eb el-hawa” from the film “ya rab walad” 1984.
- El Leil aho taal (diff version) Ahmad Adaweya 05:41
- El-qalb elli ingerah eh ya tabeeb el-gharam (Mawwal) 4:02
- Aghrab Ya Dunia 9:25
- El-‘eish wil-Malh (Mawwal) 3:40
- Mawwal-El-Umm.( Mawwal) 2:41
- Ammalt Gammal (Mawwal) 2:54
- wallah we le’eb el-hawa (Sultan Ahl el-hawa) 7:17
- .Hez ya hobbi hez 3:55
- el khasis – gamal el-mahamel (Mawwal) 5:35
- MawalYa Helow – Bulbul we taar (Mawwal) 3:17
- Ana Elli Rameet Ezzahr (Mawwal) 7:39
- Ana Saber (Part of) 9:03