Long Live Beethoven!
Today: Beethoven’s music for piano four hands and organ d: Opus 45 and 60; WoO 43, 44 and 74.
1. Minuet from Piano Trio no. 3
Amsterdam FortePianotrio: Stanley Hoogland, fortepiano; Lucy van Dael, baroque violin; Wouter Möller, baroque cello.
2. Minuet in C
Leen ‘t Hart, carillon.
3. Variations on Goethes ‘Ich denke dein’ WoO.74
Stanley Hoogland & Chie Hirai (fortepiano, Joseph Böhm, Vienna, 1820)
4. Symphony no. 9 in D – arrangment by Franz Liszt for two pianos, part 4 Finale: presto”
first 3 parts were broadcast on 12 March 2020
Geoffrey Madge, piano
Daan Vandewalle, piano
5. Adagio in E flat for Mandolin and Piano, WoO 43 No. 2
Erhard Fietz, Amadeus Webersinke
6. Sonatine in C for Mandolin and Piano, WoO 44 No. 1
7. Andante con variazioni in D for Mandolin and Piano,
WoO 44 No. 2:”
Alon Sariel; Michael Tsalka
In 2020 it will be 250 years since Ludwig van Beethoven was born. The Concertzender will tackle this with the ambitious plan to broadcast all of his works at least once during the year. Every week from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 11 am, Beethoven takes centre stage!Produced by: