Non-western classical music
1. Iran: Improvisations in the modus Mahur executers Hossein Omouni on the ney and Madjid Khaladj on the tombak
2. Japan: Katsuya Yokoyama plays the shakuhatchi.
3. Loas: Music at the khène.
4. Lam Nyoa, a song executed by the singer Wanaa Kèopidom
5. Egypt: Muhammad plays the ney in the modus Saba.
India: Hariprasad Chaurasia on the bansuri.
6. Raag Bassant Mukhari
7. Raag Bhoopali
8. Raag Desh
9. Syria: Kassida in the modus Ibtihal by the singer Hamza Shakur
10. Turky: Kusi Erguner on the ney, Derrya Turkan on the kamanche, Pierre Rigopoulos on the zarb and Martin Saint-Pierre on the bendir.