Componisten: Architects Office | Bene Gesserit | DDAA | Dega Ray | Dog As Master | John Wiggins | Let's Have Healthy Children | Magisch Theater | Master/Slave Relationship | Paul Kelday | Schlafengarten | Sue Ann Harkey | Twa Digs Under Paris | Viscera | Walls Of Genius
Electronic Cottage #1. Cassette Culture Node Linz 2018. Cause And Effect radio-edit by Hal McGee.
An exhibition in Linz Austria curated by Wolfgang Dorninger dedicated to the Cassette Culture of the 1980s and 1990s.
One of the features of the exhibition are listening stations where visitors can listen to continuously-playing cassettes loaded with music from cassettes of the 1980s and 90s. Wolfgang asked Hal McGee to create a 90-minute program of selections from cassettes that were distributed by the Cause And Effect Distribution Service, which was operated by Debbie Jaffe and Hal in the mid-1980s.
Hal McGee selected cassettes that were listed in the first Cause And Effect Cassette Distribution Catalog in January 1985.
01. Schlafengarten: Memorandum.
02. Walls Of Genius: Before . . . And After.
03. Viscera: A Whole Universe Of Horror Movies.
04. Dog As Master: Coffee Spleen & The Barking Dog.
05. Master/Slave Relationship: The Desire To Castrate Father.
06. Dega Ray: Clasp/Click.
07. John Wiggins: Anagenic.
08. Twa Digs Under Paris – i shin ohn.
09. Sue Ann Harkey: I tell you everything, just not out loud.
10. Let’s Have Healthy Children: OSLWMMGIB?
11. Bene Gesserit: Insane Music For Insane People Volume 1.
12. Magisch Theater: Magthea and Insanity.
13. DDAA: Prehistoric Rejet.
14. Architects Office: Memorial Issue.
15. Paul Kelday: Worlds Apart (0:30 sec.).
Go to the Electronic Cottage website for more details, music and information about the Cassette Culture Network history.