One of the features of the exhibition are listening stations where visitors can listen to continuously-playing cassettes loaded with music from cassettes of the 1980s and 90s. Wolfgang asked Hal McGee to create a 90-minute program of selections from cassettes that were distributed by the Cause And Effect Distribution Service, which was operated by Debbie Jaffe and Hal in the mid-1980s.
01. Schlafengarten: Memorandum.
02. Walls Of Genius: Before . . . And After.
03. Viscera: A Whole Universe Of Horror Movies.
04. Dog As Master: Coffee Spleen & The Barking Dog.
05. Master/Slave Relationship: The Desire To Castrate Father.
06. Dega Ray: Clasp/Click.
07. John Wiggins: Anagenic.
08. Twa Digs Under Paris – i shin ohn.
09. Sue Ann Harkey: I tell you everything, just not out loud.
10. Let’s Have Healthy Children: OSLWMMGIB?
11. Bene Gesserit: Insane Music For Insane People Volume 1.
12. Magisch Theater: Magthea and Insanity.
13. DDAA: Prehistoric Rejet.
14. Architects Office: Memorial Issue.