Women composers: classical, jazz and contemporary. Producer and host: Patricia Werner Leanse.
1. Amy Beach (New Hampshire, 1867-1944). Ah love, but a day.
2. Jody Diamond (California, 1953). Keong (1990), for gamelan.
3. Amanda Maier (Sweden, 1853-1894). Six pieces for violin and piano.
4. Louise Talma (France, 1906-1996). 13 Ways of Looking at a Blackbrid (1979), for tenor, piano and hobo.
5. Jenny McLeod (New Zealand, 1941). Tone Clock Piece XI (1995), for piano.
6. Laurel Zucker (New York, 1955). Tracks from CoffeeLand (2013), chamber music for flute.