Audiosphere Sound Experimentation 1980 – 2020. Part 4.
Sound exhibition excerpts @ Museo Nacional Centro De Arte Reina Sofia; Madrid; Spain.
Curator, production and realisation by Francisco López.
Head of exhibition: Teresa Velázquez.
Exhibition coordination by Rafael García and Natalia Guaza.
“ Audiosphere synthesizes the wide territory of the huge, delocalized, underground, and multiform universe of social experimental audio.”
By way of a selection of hundreds of sound works, Audiosphere. Sound Experimentation 1980-2020 looks to cover an historical and cultural void in terms of the recognition, exhibition and analysis of a key part of the recent changes that have taken place in the artistic conception of sound creation.
Conceived from a social perspective, and with the aim of revealing and providing context to reflect upon and discuss the techno-cultural changes that have occurred since the 1980’s, the exhibition will present the work of a broad number of experimental sound artists, hailing from all over the world, the majority unknown to the contemporary art spectator.
Audiosphere thus seeks to constitute a non-conceptual, large-scale contemporary art exhibition with no images or objects, underpinned solely by sound works and an exhibition design that facilitates experiential, profound and prolonged listening.
01. Adrià Bofarull. Halitus. 2:51.
02. Alan Licht. Major Air. 6:35.
03. Alessandra Eramo.ROARS BANGS BOOMS. 3:30.
04. Alessandro Olla & Juan Manuel Castrillo. Score for No Land [fragment]. 5:29.
05. Alberto Bernal. NO studies #2; Madrid, 2011/5/20 23h44m43s. 3:35.
06. Alex Davies. Three Generative Inversions [fragment]. 2:52.
07. Alexandra Spence. A Soft Crackle. 3:31.
08. Alexandre St-Onge. Image/Négation [fragment]. 6:11.
09. Alexei Borisov. Before The Evroremont [fragment]. 6:36.
10. Alicia Grueso Hierro. Radio Mach Frecuencia Papal. 1:47.
11. Alonso Vázquez. #0_Aansteker-untitled 0003. 3:24.
12. Alva Noto (Carsten Nicolai). Time..Dot [fragment]. 4:57.
13. Amy Denio. Dishwasher. 4:08.
14. Andrey Kiritchenko. Omro Epsle. 4:29.