Componisten: Alexey Devyanin | Florian Hecker | Goh Lee Kwang | Government Alpha | GX Jupitter-Larsen | Hanan Benammar | Hans W. Koch | Hasan Hujairi | Heibeg | Janneke van der Putten | Jeph Jerman | Marino Pliakas | Michael Wertmüller | Tipula Confusa | Tom Bench | Urocerus Gigas
Audiosphere Sound Experimentation 1980 – 2020. Part 23.
Sound exhibition excerpts @ Museo Nacional Centro De Arte Reina Sofia; Madrid; Spain.
Curator, production and realisation by Francisco López.
Head of exhibition: Teresa Velázquez.
Exhibition coordination by Rafael García and Natalia Guaza.
“Audiosphere synthesizes the wide territory of the huge, delocalized, underground, and multiform universe of social experimental audio.”
By way of a selection of hundreds of sound works, Audiosphere. Sound Experimentation 1980-2020 looks to cover an historical and cultural void in terms of the recognition, exhibition and analysis of a key part of the recent changes that have taken place in the artistic conception of sound creation.
Conceived from a social perspective, and with the aim of revealing and providing context to reflect upon and discuss the techno-cultural changes that have occurred since the 1980’s, the exhibition will present the work of a broad number of experimental sound artists, hailing from all over the world, the majority unknown to the contemporary art spectator.
Audiosphere thus seeks to constitute a non-conceptual, large-scale contemporary art exhibition with no images or objects, underpinned solely by sound works and an exhibition design that facilitates experiential, profound and prolonged listening.
01. Goh Lee Kwang. Shadow From Inside. 5:09.
02. Government Alpha. Soft Ditch. 3:52.
03. Gultskra Artikler. (Alexey Devyanin). Thunderfall. 2:49.
04. Guttersnipe (Urocerus Gigas and Tipula Confusa). Sandworm Percolator. 3:41.
05. GX Jupitter-Larsen. Friends About The Polywave. 4:29.
06. Hadron. (Michael Wertmüller & Marino Pliakas). krakaALTshort. 6:00.
07. Hanan Benammar. One way to a desert [fragment]. 4:21.
08. Hands To. (Jeph Jerman). Turn My Hands To [fragment]. 3:26.
09. hans w. koch. clock of fifths [totentsonntag] [fragment]. 5:32.
10. Hardworking Families (Tom Bench). Cutting Through Air With An Electric Knife [fragment]. 5:15.
11. Hasan Hujairi. Pause. 02:00.
12. Hecker. (Florian Hecker). Vi Retrospect. 3:27.
13. Heibeg. TSFA190929 [fragment]. 5:58.
14. Janneke van der Putten. Glottis Attack for one singer (live recording) [fragment]. 3:37.